Effective Mobility Solutions
30 Years of Experience
Bring Your Own Device
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) is the new trend that is gaining popularity as it gives people the ability to work anywhere, anytime, on any device. It has become the norm in this day and age. It has become imperative for places of work to have a proper and secure mobility solution that encompasses any type of device one may have. These devices include smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc. as these now are being brought to the work place to do everyday tasks and assignments.
Many businesses are struggling to support the huge influx of mobile devices that are now being used, and in the next few years the mobile traffic will increase even more to the point it will surpass desktop internet traffic. Many businesses question the security of their wireless networks with so many mobile devices. Many of the mobile users in the workforce are those who are not tied to a desk, for example – teleworkers and road warriors. Longhurst Consulting solutions can help. It is imperative, before you administer a mobility strategy, that the right devices and business processes are in place including information access, enabling communication and business transactions anytime, anywhere.
Longhurst Consulting can help you with…
Mobile Device Management:
A Mobile Device Management (MDM) solution needs to be utilized to manage and secure the increased demand for mobility and the BYOD trend. This is necessary as these mobile devices are accessing the corporate network. An MDM solution supplies these basic functionalities:
- Application Management for deploying, updating and wiping
- Policy development for better control of all operational aspects of the mobile network
- Password settings, encryption and remote lock-and-wipe services
- Inventory of licenses, simplified version control, provisioning and support
- Inventory Management
- Software installation and asset tagging
- Customized Support for on-site and remote installation which comes with training and support for software and end-user devices
Mobility Solutions Benefits
- Cost savings
- Increased productivity
- Better access to people and information
- Helps companies gain and sustain a competitive advantage
- Provides end users with greater flexibility
Mobility allows for flexible working options for employees, while ensuring they remain connected and productive. It also enables a new world of collaboration as employees no longer need to travel to remote locations to meet with suppliers or work on projects.
Customer Success is our most important objective and we’ve created a customer support system that delivers just that.