Printer Repair and Maintenance
30 Years of Experience
Your Printer Service and Repair Experts
As your IT services company, Longhurst does it all, including printer service, repair, and maintenance.
Our goal is always to have you running efficiently as soon as possible. That is why we provide fast and reliable on-site service and repair for your printer issues.
Printer Service and Repair
What We Do
At Longhurst, we repair all brands of printers, but we are also an authorized warranty and service center for:
As we are trusted by these two well-respected companies to make sure their customers are taken care of, you can be assured that we can help you with your printer issues. We can even help if you work with another brand of printer or your warranty is out of date.
Our team of experts has extensive experience in printer technology so we can provide fast and affordable solutions to fix your printer problems. We are here to help your business, small or large, to stay on top of your technology so your daily routine does not fall behind.
Why Longhurst for your Printer Maintenance
No matter what the issue might be, our expert technicians can perform a diagnostic inspection to determine the best course of action and get your printers operational again.
Your business is our priority, so we do not stop until we solve the problem, whether your equipment is under warranty or not. Our expertise comes not only from years of experience, but our technicians constantly work to stay up to date on the latest technology. This gives us an advantage every time we are called upon to handle an issue so it can be resolved effectively and immediately.
Because we are always ready to take your call, we respond quickly so that your downtime is minimized. If it is printer maintenance you are looking for, there are several advantages to having one of our technicians check your equipment.
- Extending the life of your equipment. The longer your technology lasts, the more money you save on the cost of a replacement.
- The value of your equipment can remain high. Just like most technological products, your equipment’s value declines the moment you purchase it, but that decline in value can be slowed to maintain a higher level over time.
- Better quality copy to impress clients when you need to. Your business reputation hangs on every interaction you have with your clients. So, put your best foot forward every time, including your print quality.
- Costly emergency services can be reduced. Most mechanical items need a tune-up from time to time to keep them operating at peak performance. Doing so can save you even more money on time and parts later on.
- Reducing your downtime means a more efficient flow of business. It is a simple fact that the more your business operates efficiently, the more profitable you will be.
We can provide you with a printer maintenance plan or you can call us on an as-needed basis.
For inkjet, laser jet, copiers, and scanners contact Longhurst for emergency printer repairs and maintenance service you can rely on.
Customer Success is our most important objective and we’ve created a customer support system that delivers just that.